Barroquejon - Concerning The Quest, The Bearer And The Ring download free
|Title:||Concerning The Quest, The Bearer And The Ring|
|Date of release:||2003|
|MP3 album size:||1240 mb|
|FLAC APE album size:||1293 mb|
|WMA album size:||1617 mb|
|Digital formats:||RA MP3 DTS MP1 VOC APE AU|
|1||Concerning The Quest, The Bearer And The Ring (Orchestral)||2:46|
|2||Hopes For A Better Quest||3:28|
|3||The Breaking Of The Fellowship||4:34|
|4||The Awakening Of Fangorn||3:20|
|6||The Battle Of Pelenor||4:43|
|7||Kirith Ungol (Orchestral)||3:35|
|8||Until The Slopes Of Orodruin||3:55|
|10||In Mount Doom||5:28|
|11||The Final Battle||5:14|
|12||The Quest: There And Back Again (Orchestral)||6:06|
- Copyright (c) – Barroquejon
- Pressed By – TDV Chile – 1806
- Mixed At – VNA Pro
- Mastered At – Estudio Magna
- Composed By, Performer [Played By], Performer [Sung By] – Barroquejon
- Mastered By – Rodrigo Godoy
- Mixed By – Andrés Decinti
- Music By, Lyrics By – David Hanus
- Music By, Lyrics By, Instruments, Voice – Barroquejon
- Photography By, Design [Graphic] – David Ponce
- Piano, Recorder, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Organ, Synthesizer, Orchestrated By, Arranged By, Percussion – Barroquejon
- Recorded By – David Hanus
- Voice [Main Voice], Backing Vocals, Choir – Barroquejon
NotesRecorded by David Hanus (April 2002 - April 2003).
Mixed by Andrés Decinti, at VNA Studios, Santiago, Chile. (April 2003 - October 2003).
Mastered by Rodrigo Godoy at Magna Studios, Santiago, Chile. (October 2003).
Note: This album is dedicated to the memory and works of Professor J.R.R. Tolkien.
All songs are based on "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien.
℗ 2003 The Copyright in this sound recording is owned by Barroquejon. Copyright © 2002 Barroquejon.
Lyrics used by permission. "Tolkien" ™® is a registered trademark of the Tolkien Estate Ltd.
"The Lord of the Rings" and names, characters, events and items related to therein are property of Tolkien Estate Ltd.
Total running time: 50:03.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 011222 062567
- Barcode (String): 4011222062567
- Matrix / Runout: TDV 1806 CONCERNING
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LM01
- Mould SID Code: IFPI RAV1